Thursday, April 12, 2012

One-der-ful!

Oh baby girl, time is FLYING by. You turned one last week. One! But that means more than 12 months of loving you. It's more like 12 + 9 (when I was pregnant)... so 21 months of loving you! It's been awesome! You are such a blessing in so many ways. You brighten a room. Your big smile, your plump cheeks, your gentle nature and keep-up attitude. You have helped changed mommy's heart too. I always knew I could love my babies and have a family. But now my heart has opened in a new way. It's open to receive God's love. My daily prayer is to enjoy every day with you and Brooks, and daddy! You all help light up my life. There are a 1,000 things I am thankful for everyday. And more and more I can't keep up with the gratitude for all we have. Life is good, life is beautiful. Thank God for you, and thank you for God. I love you sweet angel.



No comments:

Post a Comment